When it comes to sticking to a healthy diet, a good amount of healthy recipes are crucial to keeping you interested and sticking to it. So that being said we have brought together 10 of our favorite spaghetti squash recipes so you can switch it up often and have a new delicious recipe every day.
10. Green Chile Chicken- Stuffed spaghetti Squash
Nothing says healthy and delicious like this recipe brought to you from 12 tomatoes.
9. Spinach Artichoke Spaghetti Squash Boats with Chicken
This recipe from Gluten Free With L.B. is sure to get your tastebuds singing!
8. Garlic Parmesan Spaghetti Squash
This Recipe from Damn Delicious is well…… pretty damn delicious.
7. Spaghetti Squash Lasagna with Broccolini
This awesome recipe from Eating Well is a home-run for sure.
6. Broccoli & Cheese Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
This is from Domestic Super Hero and is definitely a HEROIC recipe.
5. Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
This one from Recipe Runner will have you running for seconds… see what I did there? DAD PUNS ON POINT.
4. Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash Bowls
This recipe from Peas and Crayons is great for a healthy option on foodball sunday… I mean football.. I must be getting hungry.
3. Roasted Spaghetti Squash with Herbs
This amazing creation is from none other than…. can you guess? No? Ok ill just tell you…. of course it’s Martha Stewart and holy crap is it good.
2. Creamy Spaghetti Squash With Fresh Peas and Bacon.
Wait bacon? YES BACON! you can always be good and if you’re going to be bad you might as well be MOSTLY good while you do it right? This recipe from Cooktop Cove won’t make you feel so bad for having a mini-cheat.
1. Baked Four Cheese Garlic Spaghetti Squash.
This bad boy is the set standard of something healthy that can also be delicious. Cheesy Garlic Deliciousness. The mad scientists over at Eat Well 101 came up with this bad boy.
To get to like our social media down below if you liked this post and you can sign up for our newsletter to get special updates and promotions when we have them.